Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Birthday Book Haul!!



Fantastic day because I've got four more books, and it's my birthday!
  This morning I woke up, and my parents were in my room holding two sparkly bags and balloons, and wishing me happy birthday.  It was so sweet, and I'm seriously so thankful for such an amazing family.  About twenty minutes later, I left for school, and midway through second period, I was called to the attendance office to pick up a package.  My brother and his girlfriend dropped off a huge Paradise Bakery cookie with icing that read, "Happy Birthday, Cambrie!"  Feeling so blessed right now for such amazing people in my life.

  Now for the books!  

  Everyone of these books have been on my TBR list for such a long time, and I'm beyond excited to finally be able to read them.  Also, the "book" on the end isn't necessarily a book, but a fancy folded version of a story by Jane Eyre (not sure how to describe it).

\

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday girl! Sorry I'm late (:
    There is nothing better on Earth than receiving books as gifts. And it looks like you got some great ones! I'm looking forward to your review of Bane Chronicles! I've been waiting for this book for what feels like forever, but I haven't gotten a copy yet. Hopefully, I can get around to it after finals in a couple weeks. Happy birthday again lady!
    Morrighan @ Elysian Fields.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you got some great presents! I can't wait to start reading Bane Chronicles as well as our Buddy Read of Love Letters to the Dead. =)

    My birthday's coming up in a couple of weeks! I hope I get as good a haul as you!

    I also tagged you in the GIF Tag. Here's the info: http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/2014/11/the-gif-tag-ive-been-tagged-by-ellen.html

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete